Hello :)
I am so happy the blog is back!
Didja miss us?
I am so happy the blog is back!
Didja miss us?
Today was kinda crazy: Meghan and I actually woke up early (dont faint readers!) to get ready for church; that meant we could have a leisurely breakfast of banana bread and milk so we wouldn't starve :P After our friends the Skiles picked us up (Mum was staying home with Ronnie/Anna), we were on time! The sermon today was amazing; all about the good samaritan but not focused all on the story. Mr Pierson talked about the importance of loving ones neighbors, even if they are hard to love and ways to serve and help. Awesome worship too, and one of the songs I adore: O Happy Day! I posted the lyrics here:
Verse 1:
The greatest day in history, Death is beaten
You have rescued me
Sing it out Jesus is alive
The empty cross, The empty grave
Life eternal You have won the day
Shout it out Jesus is alive
He's alive
Chorus:
Oh happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
Forever I am changed
Verse 2:
When I stand, in that place
Free at last, meeting face to face
I am Yours Jesus You are mine
Endless joy, perfect peace
Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate Jesus is alive
He's alive
Bridge:
Oh what a glorious day
What a glorious way
That You have saved me
Oh what a glorious day
What a glorious name
I am trying currently to learn the chords to that on my guitar... I love the chorus! If you have never heard it, look it up to listen to it; it is an amazing, happy joyful song.
After church, we came home and ate a salad after changing. Then my neighbor and her daughter Grace came and we went to Grace Christian Dance Recital because alot of my friends were in it. I am doing dance next year, so I wanted to go. It was great; so many beautiful dances, and all the smiles :) My favorite would have to be the irish step dance performed by (among others) my dear friend Bella, who was phenomenal. All in all, the performance didn't disapoint in the least.
Now we're home, watching Anna's new movie BOLT, then head off to bed! Glad to be back in the blog world again :) LOL, oh and if you want a background made, go to: http://blogbackgroundsinc.blogspot.com
Verse 1:
The greatest day in history, Death is beaten
You have rescued me
Sing it out Jesus is alive
The empty cross, The empty grave
Life eternal You have won the day
Shout it out Jesus is alive
He's alive
Chorus:
Oh happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
Forever I am changed
Verse 2:
When I stand, in that place
Free at last, meeting face to face
I am Yours Jesus You are mine
Endless joy, perfect peace
Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate Jesus is alive
He's alive
Bridge:
Oh what a glorious day
What a glorious way
That You have saved me
Oh what a glorious day
What a glorious name
I am trying currently to learn the chords to that on my guitar... I love the chorus! If you have never heard it, look it up to listen to it; it is an amazing, happy joyful song.
After church, we came home and ate a salad after changing. Then my neighbor and her daughter Grace came and we went to Grace Christian Dance Recital because alot of my friends were in it. I am doing dance next year, so I wanted to go. It was great; so many beautiful dances, and all the smiles :) My favorite would have to be the irish step dance performed by (among others) my dear friend Bella, who was phenomenal. All in all, the performance didn't disapoint in the least.
Now we're home, watching Anna's new movie BOLT, then head off to bed! Glad to be back in the blog world again :) LOL, oh and if you want a background made, go to: http://blogbackgroundsinc.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Say, what gives?! I give you a stunning last accolade then WHAMMO!!! I was double crossed. ;) Jk
Glad to have you back!I hope Anna is feeling better!
PHEW! For a second there, Sara, I thought you were turning into SOMEONE (won't say who:)) with your guitar!
Hi Sara, you have been tagged!
~Marissa
I will do that :) Thanks Marissa!
Post a Comment