Crazy Chloe cat....I like this picture!
Look at that smile.....Ty is irresistable!
Meghan followed a tradtion in our family and made this years "Lamb cake" for Easter...she even piped tons of stars on to make it look like wool.
Proud Dad! (tired Meghan)
Proud Grammy....she made them for years when I was a little girl, then I made them for years....now Meghan has take over....next year Sara wants to make one too!
So close cousins! Sara and Tina are only 11 months apart...and so close!
Anna 'helping' Ty ride her little car.
My beautiful Mom!
My niece, Lauren...it was so nice to spend time with her home from Penn State!
Our "sister" picture...I think maybe we should try for a better one....hmmm....
Cousins...the girls.....
Some of the guys...doesn't Shayne look like he is having fun?!
Pammy's 39th birthday....1 more year till the big '40'!
My Dad and Pammy....
Easter morning....Princess Anna!
Sara, pretty in pink.
Our 'blueberries', Meghan and Ronnie....he insisted on wearing his suit!
Ron is playing hockey on an adult instructional team once a week...he is loving it!
He is a big guy...playing defenseman
Our favorite model!
Meghan's piano recital yesterday....she played so beautifully! When she played "Fascination"...one elderly woman started singing along! She really blessed them!
Anna yesterday...minus her tonsils and adnoids. She loves the stuffed rabbit her aunt brought her...she named it cotton candy.

And....I was so pleased with this meal! Ron and the kids loved it, too....especially Ron! Venison and blackbean burgers, on a bed of jalepeno vinegar romaine lettuce...topped with guacamole, and salsa...with steamed broccoli as a side.
~Couldn't find any pictures on here of my crazy cousin Kim...must be on Sara's computer....I really wanted to put the pictures of her and her family....but more to come! I enjoyed posting these pictures....Ronnie and Anna helped me pick which pictures to post. More coming.....~Sue~
4 comments:
i like the pic of ur cat!!
Glad the blog is back even though I didn't know it was gone. Love the pictures & glad to see Anna's doing well.
Love all the pictures! Oh, Sara, I LOVE your pink dress! Where did you get it?
Aeropostale :) I love it too :)
Post a Comment