Hello!
Funny name for a blog post, isn't it?! Well....satan IS a liar! I was feeling as if our blog meant nothing to anyone....and my writing was a waste....I also felt pressured to post often....well, after much prayer and some time off....I miss it! I miss writing! I also have dear friends and family out of town who miss seeing pictures of my children, and keeping up with our daily lives...these friends and family are who I blog for....and for myself, as I find that writing is another creative outlet for me, and I enjoy it. Also, maybe, just maybe...something I write might be of benefit to someone...whether it is a recipe, or inspiration for a craft.....I find I get inspired by seeing/hearing cool crochet or sewing projects....healthy recipes or meal ideas...and my family benefits.
All of this to say....the blog is back up! I will be posting some pictures of Anna and the family soon. Anna had her tonsils and adnoids out on Thursday....after being at the hospital since 5:30am (and waking up at 4am),then coming home at 7pm...she was exhausted, and was up most of the night in pain. Praise God, though, she slept all night last night, has been drinking and today she ate good...and she has been playing outside and with Ronnie all day so far, she is acting much more normal. (her voice sounds like she inhaled helium, though....makes me smile!)
Off to make some carrot juice...and hopefully, get either Ronnie or Anna's clothes/seasons switched(since it is in the 80's this week!) before making dinner. My sister Lori is bringing Anna a movie "Bolt" that she loves on dvd...and Ty to distract her this evening. May you have a blessed Sabbath enjoying the Lord's blessings! ~Sue~
8 comments:
YEAH!!! YIPPEEE!!! Oh we're so glad you're back, it really felt lonely out here in cyberspace without you all!
So glad sweet little Anna is doing okay, we've been praying for all of you!!!
Judy and Katie
Glad to see the blog back up - we enjoy reading your musings over here in Scott Twp :)
Hope Anna feels completely better soon - sounds like she's well on her way!
What!? I totally LOVE y'all's blog! (even though I don't always post) hehe.... Welcome back!!!!! love y'all!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I AM SO VERY VERY HAPPY TO HAVE MY WONDERFULL FRIENDS BACK, IT FELT LIKE A PIECE OF MY HEART WAS TAKEN AWAY... PRAISE GOD YOUR ALL BACK... NEXT IT IS SO GREAT TO HEAR ANNA IS DOING SO WELL.. GIVE HER A BIG HUG FROM THE TETER'S...YOU MADE MY DAY...MY CAV'S WON AND GOD IS SO GOOD.
THANKS LOVE YOU,
JOLYN
YAY! I am sooo excited that your blog is back!!!! I LOVED knowing what your family was up to through out the week...:) Thank you so much for bringing it back!
Ha Ha! It's been resurrected!- An Easter miracle! ;)
I am also glad your blog is back : )
I am also glad your blog is back : )
Post a Comment