Monday, April 13, 2009

Last post....

Well...after much prayer and discussion, this blog will be closing. I will leave it up for 1 week, then it will be gone. It was fun and creative in the beginning, but, I'm finding with my fibromyalgia...I'm having lots more bad days, and when I'm having good days, I don't want to be on a computer....Our family is even letting our answering machine pick up instead of us answering, and are only checking email once a day in the evening. Too many interruptions to our family...makes life stressful when I am already in pain and fatigued. We are changing eating habits to more raw fruits and veggies....of course, these take time to be prepared....we are putting in a large garden....again, lots of time involved...and we are convicted to use our time more productively. So, thank you all for the kind comments and interest in our family. May the Lord bless you all richly! ~Sue, Meghan & Sara~

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Thank you Gorecki family for having your blog! It was really great to be able to keep in touch with you all over the week. You all did a wonderful job in all your posts, so I give you a heart felt "Congratulations!" While I will miss the blog, I agree with you 100% family should come first. It is the main building block in society and in the church. I completely understand about being busy as well...we've got some of those weeks...or months:)Thank you again, I really enjoyed it! Hope to see you all very, very, very, very soon! Love ya'll!

Michaela said...

Bravo for a great blog. I loved being "in touch" with you all throughout the week- though your recent covictions I absolutely agree with! Family and the Lord must take precedence over all other areas of our lives. Thankfully this isn't "the end." :) I can't wait to see you girls at Maidens!

Bella said...

Yes, thank you very much! You all did a very nice job with this blog. While it's sad that your blog will be closing, it is great that you care that much about family time and productivity! I have also enjoyed reading your blog and participating in the give-aways, too! Thanks for doing this!

P.S. Mrs. Gorecki, I think you had mentioned something about wanting to put your blog on a cd, or get it printed. I saw a way that you can order a "blog book." Do you still have any interest in that?

Dayna said...

Sue, your blog is so inspiring, but I, too, have taken a break in the past. I completely understand. It's a good thing you're within driving distance. :)

I hope you can get some relief from the changes you're making. May the Lord richly bless your endeavors!

Abigail and Lydia said...

I have enjoyed looking at the blog!


~Miss Lydia Caroline~

Judy Kay said...

Oh, how we will miss your posts! You ladies are such an inspiration!
We understand completely though and please know you are being prayed for by some folks that care about you down in Kentucky.
Love all you girls!
Judy and Katie

Erica Melugin said...

Oh man! I will MISS y'all's blog!!! Hey, if you want a tip on food sources that will get you feeling better than you ever have, check out the Hallelujah Diet! You really should!!!!! luv y'all! And thanks for all the encouraging and fun posts!