Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy 17th Birthday to our beautiful daughter, Meghan!

Our special, oldest daughter, Meghan is 17 years old today! Seems like yesterday that we held her in our arms for the first time....and how fast time has flown! She is such a sweet daughter!
(Meghan & I on Mother's Day this year)

~Meghan....I pray that your birthday today is full of joy, laughter and many blessings! I love you! ~Mum~

2 comments:

Patti said...

Yes, a very happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!!! May it be a day filled to abundance with love and laughter.

And I'm right there with ya, my friend, wondering how on earth it's possible that my sweet girl is now 20. I mean, didn't I just hear those magical words, "It's a girl," a few short years ago?

Have a wonderful day celebrating your sweet girl.

Love,
Patti

Bella said...

What a beautiful picture! Happy, happy birthday, Meghan! :)