This seems to me to be one of the hottest, most humid summers in Pittsburgh in recent memory! LOL Lot's of fun going on...lots of work catching up in the house...cleaning out, rearranging and moving around of books....putting away last years, and getting ready for our new homeschool year to start. We are so excited to start! Here are summer scenes from our home this week.....
Little ones in the garden....checking out the plants and picking these for supper....
Oh, these green beans were delicious last night, along with some stuffed zucchini and wild rice.
Lemon icecream pie with blueberry sauce...WOW! This recipe is a keeper from my friend, Rochelle....I made the crust gluten free by mixing in the food processor gf ricekrispies, melted butter, agave syrup and brown sugar. We'll be making this again!
Little ones in the garden....checking out the plants and picking these for supper....
Oh, these green beans were delicious last night, along with some stuffed zucchini and wild rice.
Lemon icecream pie with blueberry sauce...WOW! This recipe is a keeper from my friend, Rochelle....I made the crust gluten free by mixing in the food processor gf ricekrispies, melted butter, agave syrup and brown sugar. We'll be making this again!

Cousins having summer fun in the water! Hope you all are keeping cool! ~Sue~
3 comments:
AWW!! That's so adorable!! That's what my brothers were doing today. See you soon:)
OOH, that pie looks DELISH!!! I think we might need that recipe.
Looks like the littles are having alot of fun. Very cute!!
Love,
Patti
It felt like I was back there, Aunt Suzie! =D Now I sound like Ty....
That last picture of Ty, Ronnie, and Anna is precious!
YOu never did send me that recipe.....
Love you,
Gabrielle
Post a Comment