"Autumn is here!" We all heard that from Anna as she raced downstairs to open the garage door. That could only mean one thing: no it isn't fall yet, but my dear friend Autumn has arrived! We always have so much fun! Lately, we have been emailing back and forth and talking on the phone, but technology cannot equate to running into their house, announcing "We're here!" and giving them a big hug. That is what happened last friday. (Since my mother and sister keep posting about food and knitting, I can never find the time to do a post!) We chatted, we started a music video (Autumn and her friend Kylie made a video, so we are trying to do another with a new song, You Belong With Me), and we played out in the snow. I found out that Autumn hates snowballs! She loves to throw them, but hates to be on the receiving end of them. So after I pelted her a few :-) we declared a truce and threw them at Meghan! Man, it was a hoot! She would fall backward into the snow and we would restock our snowballs. She would get up, and BAM! We showed her no mercy *EVIL LAUGH!!!* Anyways, after our snow war, we came back inside and played on Anna and Ronnie's scooters (Those wonders can hold up to 225 lbs!) and we loved it! Once she got the hang of it, she could zoom! She is like a sister, and we always have a ton of fun! I commented that we have only known eachother for less then a year! It feels like forever, which is a sign of a good friendship.
Being the camera hogs we naturally are, we decided to video tape ourselves on the scooters. We got 16 minutes of footage of us acting nuts, and I decided to clip it and make a music video. I set the footage to a Fracesca Battistelli song called, "Free To Be Me"... so after editing it and adding special effects, I wanted to publish it here on the blog! Here it is:
ENJOY! LOVE YA AUTUMN!
3 comments:
Ya, brovo....clap clap...love it... great job..how much fun. I was so full of gratitude and happiness just watching you two together....A friendship that will only grow stronger....Love you Sara..
Jolyn
haha- the song is totally approprate!! =D I loved it!!
I had a good laugh with that one...so cute! Especially when Anna and Ronnie are chasing you guys.
Mrs. H.
P.S. Meghan was a good sport to absorb all those snowballs for your mere pleasure! lol
Post a Comment