Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday, Gabrielle!!

Our dear 'adopted' sister, Gabrielle, is turning 20 today!!! Our precious 2 and a half week visit this past summer was one of the most memorable summers I will ever remember. We had such a great time and as we're both fond of saying now, it really cemented our friendship. She flew across the country from Idaho to humid Pittsburgh for my 16th birthday! It was a total surprise, kept for months. She is such a wonderful girl and we've now formally adopted her into the Gorecki family.
Gabrielle, we love you, miss you and can't wait to see you again this summer!
Have a happy birthday filled with blessings and memories as you reach your 20th year.

Beautiful Gabrielle having a swinging good time. :)

Our first picture together with many to come!!



My big sister I never had. :)


Ronnie, Gabrielle and Sara....isn't this an adorable picture!?

Hehe....Station Square during our tour around Pittsburgh day

Flipflops instead of high-heels, remember? :)

A beautiful result of one of our thrift-store trips!!



Running mad around Pleasant Hills, where her dear mother grew up. Gabrielle was quite the photographer! :)

She and I working together in the kitchen....I don't think we stopped talking the whole time she was there-oh, except for sleeping, I guess. :)


At our Maidens group-it was so wonderful to have her there!!!



Remember going to the Galleria and you and Sara being models? (hehe, to the annoyance of the salesclerks) :)


Antiquing and modeling vintage hats.


So in conclusion, happy, happy birthday, dear Gabrielle!! We all love you so much!
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Gabrielle,
Happy birthday to you!!
God's blessings on you!!

3 comments:

Ella said...

I had a feeling y'all wer doing this....but it still brought tears to my eyes and made me feel so very special!

I love you all so very much....and I will see you in June!

Ella said...

I wanted to say something about those pictures....I don't have some of those and I will have to get them

And as to the heels, I'll still wear them =)

Anna Naomi said...

It was fun to see all of the pictures! Gabrielle is truly a blessing as a friend!