Monday, February 8, 2010

Grateful....an update

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Ronnie and especially Anna are feeling a lot better. Not perfect, and this is Ronnie's 4-5 week of terrible coughing (I've lost count) but there has been a lot of improvement.

Little Anna is slowly improving...enough that she is almost back to her normal HIGH level of "bouncing" around...she rarely walks...she dances...or bounces! Their coughs are worse at night, and the mucus from this is so thick that they gag....but there IS light at the end of the tunnel.

I am so grateful that my little ones are starting to feel better....I am grateful for all the hard work and help from my older girls....I am grateful that my dear husband has been safe driving these roads after 2 plus feet of snow...and another 6-10 inches expected tomorrow. I am so grateful for our home, our fireplace, gas stove....and electricity again! God is so good to us! Thanks to everyone who has been praying for my little ones...they are much appreciated!

Off to snuggle my little ones before bed...then to relax with my older ones while hubby tries to take a nap before working all night again....can't wait for his day off! God bless! ~Sue~

1 comment:

Dayna said...

Sue, thanks so much for this great reminder that we should give thanks in all circumstances. I'm so glad that Anna and Ronnie are feeling better, and that your needs are met during severe weather.

Blessings!