Friday, February 19, 2010

Between snowstorms....

So what do you do between snowstorms? (the weather channel is calling for 6 plus more inches with some mixed precip. Monday into Tuesday...we'll beat our record for snowiest month ever) We spent the day with our wonderful friends, the Teeter's! Mike, Jolyn and Autumn drove to visit from Ohio for the day!
Jolyn and I talked and talked and laughed so much! Wish we lived closer than 2 1/2 hours away!

Sara and Autumn jumped and danced on top of the igloo...
Anna FINALLY had a chance to play in the snow! The igloo is coming along nicely! LOL



Even Meghan had a great time in the snow!


While the adults played Wii bowling....oh, my goodness...we haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Jolyn...I challenge you to a rematch!
We ended our evening with some homemade chocolate mousse with chocolate sauce! What a way to end a wonderful day with wonderful friends! ~Sue~

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

Love it and Loved my whole day with u all Thank you so very much for the loving warm hospitality...I already miss you all...I thank you for the much needed laughter and council...dear friend.....thank you and can't wait till next visit it's always like Christmas day...Hmm Christmas day I think we might go get a gift for the Teter Family.....

Dayna said...

What fun! And I had an igloo, too! My brother and uncle made one for me when we had that huge snow in the mid-70s.

Dessert looks inviting. I'm glad you got to share it with great friends. Brace yourselves for the next snow. Perhaps this is the crescendo, and it'll all be over soon.