Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God for you.
1st Thessalonians 5:16-18
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Woohoo!
Okay, just a short note for anyone who cares: TAYLOR SWIFT WON ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR AT THE CMA AWARDS! Oh, yeah, I am excited... I really am so happy she won because she derserved it, no matter what Meghan says... :)
Sorry, my dear, I side with Meghan on this one.......
I was against Taylor Swift ALL NIGHT! She beat out my Carrie Underwood in one category.
And in Entertainer of the Year....I was going for anybody BUT her. I thought Kenny was going to give her a run for her money. But politics and the media run the show =)
Well it is 5 am and I'm up itching very bad so I thought I"d try and get my mind off of it and would read some blogs. I taped the CMA awards not knowing that it would get spoiled reading blogs at 5 am to find out the winner.!!! Just teasing that is great for her after what happened at the last awards...See you all tomorrow. Love you
Hmm...what does Meghan say??=P Because I might actually be with her on that one! This is so wrong, but I hear TOO much about Taylor Swift at my church, so I have this tendency towards dislike.....Yeah, horrible, I know. She does enjoy what she does, and that clearly shows, so I'm happy for her...but tired of her name!!!=P
3 comments:
Sorry, my dear, I side with Meghan on this one.......
I was against Taylor Swift ALL NIGHT! She beat out my Carrie Underwood in one category.
And in Entertainer of the Year....I was going for anybody BUT her. I thought Kenny was going to give her a run for her money. But politics and the media run the show =)
So, you can be happy. I was bummed on the whole.
CARRIE WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER !
Well it is 5 am and I'm up itching very bad so I thought I"d try and get my mind off of it and would read some blogs. I taped the CMA awards not knowing that it would get spoiled reading blogs at 5 am to find out the winner.!!! Just teasing that is great for her after what happened at the last awards...See you all tomorrow. Love you
Hmm...what does Meghan say??=P Because I might actually be with her on that one!
This is so wrong, but I hear TOO much about Taylor Swift at my church, so I have this tendency towards dislike.....Yeah, horrible, I know. She does enjoy what she does, and that clearly shows, so I'm happy for her...but tired of her name!!!=P
Post a Comment