My baby turned 5 years old today!!! Happy Birthday Anna Lydia! What a joy she is to us! And...she is so very much like me...quite a challenge sometimes as well! She has so many knicknames, that I made up a song for her with them....."Anna Lydia Peony Lucy Love!" Seems like yesterday that I had her...probably my last baby, too!
She wanted a "Mama" and me birthday picture....we tell her that God sent her to us, and she says "Because He knew I had lots of hugs to give to everyone!" She makes us laugh!
She says this is her "Five year old outfit"....she couldn't wait to wake up this morning! She jumped out of bed yelling "I'm five!!!" She is now into the "Littlest Petshop" animals....she has always loved animals more than dolls (except her ragdolls)....so today, she got lots of animals, a vet center and the big adoption center....she and Ronnie have been having lots of fun with them! She is also very into the Tinkerbell movies and fairys.....so she got the new movie and 2 new dolls today as well....she said she has had a great birthday!

Anna with "Silver Mist" and "Rosetta".....and the new movie "Lost Treasure"
The party we had today was a big family party for Sara and Anna.....Sara has a very unique style all her own...and it works for her! She loves this t-shirt with the english flag...and her black fedora!
Sara's birthday was Friday, yesterday was my mother-in-law's 71st birthday, and today is Anna's....so we sang Happy Birthday 3 times!
Two tired birthday girls....and one tired mom!!! Since we are not having Thanksgiving here this year, nor Christmas dinner....I won't be having any more big parties until Ronnie's birthday in January...of course, we have many to go to for birthdays and the holidays coming up. Tomorrow.....I'm making the last of the turkeys that I bought on sale last year...great to freeze, and to share with another family. Ron is on vacation all week....so cleaning out the attic is the only task on our list. Looking forward to seeing the new baby this week.....and all of our friends from Ohio this weekend! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! ~Sue~
She wanted a "Mama" and me birthday picture....we tell her that God sent her to us, and she says "Because He knew I had lots of hugs to give to everyone!" She makes us laugh!
She says this is her "Five year old outfit"....she couldn't wait to wake up this morning! She jumped out of bed yelling "I'm five!!!" She is now into the "Littlest Petshop" animals....she has always loved animals more than dolls (except her ragdolls)....so today, she got lots of animals, a vet center and the big adoption center....she and Ronnie have been having lots of fun with them! She is also very into the Tinkerbell movies and fairys.....so she got the new movie and 2 new dolls today as well....she said she has had a great birthday!
Anna with "Silver Mist" and "Rosetta".....and the new movie "Lost Treasure"
The party we had today was a big family party for Sara and Anna.....Sara has a very unique style all her own...and it works for her! She loves this t-shirt with the english flag...and her black fedora!
Sara's birthday was Friday, yesterday was my mother-in-law's 71st birthday, and today is Anna's....so we sang Happy Birthday 3 times!
Two tired birthday girls....and one tired mom!!! Since we are not having Thanksgiving here this year, nor Christmas dinner....I won't be having any more big parties until Ronnie's birthday in January...of course, we have many to go to for birthdays and the holidays coming up. Tomorrow.....I'm making the last of the turkeys that I bought on sale last year...great to freeze, and to share with another family. Ron is on vacation all week....so cleaning out the attic is the only task on our list. Looking forward to seeing the new baby this week.....and all of our friends from Ohio this weekend! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! ~Sue~
3 comments:
Happy belated Birthdays miss Anna and miss Sara!!
I didn't know Anna's Birthday was right after Sara's or then I could've gotten or made her something:(
I'm so sorry Anna!!! Love you, sweetie!!!!
~Katie
Happy Birthday, sweet Anna! I am sorry that I couldn't be there to see you!
I forgot RoRo's birthday was in between Sara and Anna =)
Aw, happy belated birthday, Anna!!
I remember turning 5...it is a VERY exciting time!!=D
The pictures are adorable, too- did you notice that the youngest always has the most pictures taken of them? I know in my house, Titus does!
Post a Comment