Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday, Sara!!!!!

My beautiful daughter, Sara, turned 14 years old yesterday! Happy Birthday, Sara!!! We celebrated ALL day! She had her birthday breakfast request of chocolate chip muffins, then her grandfather took her to lunch...then a friend came over, had dinner...then the girls got ready for a small costume party with her very dearest friends. It was much smaller than last year...but equally as much fun! Sara was "Cinderella"...she looked so beautiful!
I love this picture of Sara and our friend, Alaina, getting "dolled up" for the party.

Loved this image of Meghan getting ready as well...


Above: Elissa, Michaela, Tess, Morgan and Rachel
The girls all had tons of fun, playing games like 'charades', 4 on a couch, and 'catch phrase'....lots of laughs and lots of snacks, too!

Above: Sarah, Alaina, Meghan, Ariana, my niece Tina ..and little crazy Anna
My wonderful daughters, Meghan & Sara....best friends!
Sara and Mom
The Gang....
Everyone had a fun time....I love having all the girls friends over! What wonderful memories were made last night.
Tomorrow...is my little Anna's 5th birthday....I cannot believe my baby will be 5!!! You know this means....another party! This one should be around 30 people...a big family party for both of the girls. We're celebrating my mother-in-laws birthday as well, since hers is today. Today was spent sleeping in from last night...then cleaning and lots of cooking for tomorrow...twice baked potatoes, pepperoni roll, buffalo chicken dip...and I made 20 quarts of turkey stock for soup for dinner....I AM WOOPED!!! My niece is spending the weekend with us, so tonight the gang is going to watch a special movie...then it is early to bed for everyone! Thanks for celebrating with us! ~Sue~

1 comment:

Ella said...

See, Sara, we talked for a long time on the phone....and you wound up being what I told you to be (since I couldn't be Cinderella) I wish I could have been there! (But you knew that)