Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby Love! Abigail Anne Goettel

Welcome to God's world, Abigail Anne Goettel!!! Born Tuesday November 3, 2009 Abigail weighed 10lb 1 oz!!! She is the 7th daughter and 8th child of our dear friends, Brint and Marla Goettel. I had the great pleasure and privilege to visit with Abigail and Marla last night at the hospital. Oh, how I loved snuggling her!!! Below, here she is wrapped in the flannelette blanket I made for her....look at those cheeks!!! Isn't she beautiful?!

And my very dear friend , Marla, and Abigail. I kept telling her she was just glowing...Marla is truly an inspiration to me as a mother. No one is perfect, but she is truly a joyful mother of children...patient, gentle and cherishing each one. It is her oldest daughter, Courtney, who is getting married in December.
Newborn perfection! (the newborn diapers were too small, she needed a size 1)
OH, how I loved snuggling her! I got to change her diaper, and her little onesie, wrap her up and burp her.....I thought my baby craving days were over, but Abigail brought it all back again. I am so grateful that Marla asked me for the wedding to be in charge of Abigail...just to give her to her to nurse, and I'll take care of her the rest of the day. My arms and heart will be very full that day! God bless you, Abigail!!! We love you! ~Sue~

3 comments:

Abigail and Lydia said...

What a beautiful baby! Those cheeks are simply lucious! Theres nothing more precious than a baby!
Many blessings,
Lydia

www.livinglife4jesuschrist.blogspot.com

Michaela said...

What chubby, delicious cheeks she has!!=P
Okay, sorry for the false information...I thought they were spelling it "Abagail" but they are spelling it the standard way. hehe...oops! =)

Morgan said...

Awww!!! I can't wait to see her in person!! She is so cute...and such a little chubber! :)