I LOVE having my children around me....I LOVE doing things with them...and there are certain activities that I do with my girls, that I remember doing with my mom and grandmother...I feel they are a priceless priviledge for me to be able to do them with my daughters....and I LOVE watching my husband and son interact and share things as well....like their love for HOCKEY! Yesterday, they had the opportunity to skate on the Mellon Arena ice...probably for the last time, as they are building a new arena. This is where the Penguins have won their Stanley Cups...and fought, sweated and overcome odds to win....it means so much to Ron to be able to share it with Ronnie...and I sent our 'resident photographer' along to document it! (Thanks, Sara!)
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God for you. 1st Thessalonians 5:16-18
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Precious hockey memories...
Ok, really...how many pictures of the Stanley Cup does everyone want to see?! If you are my guys....they would have me blow this up and frame it in my livingroom! LOL
I LOVE having my children around me....I LOVE doing things with them...and there are certain activities that I do with my girls, that I remember doing with my mom and grandmother...I feel they are a priceless priviledge for me to be able to do them with my daughters....and I LOVE watching my husband and son interact and share things as well....like their love for HOCKEY! Yesterday, they had the opportunity to skate on the Mellon Arena ice...probably for the last time, as they are building a new arena. This is where the Penguins have won their Stanley Cups...and fought, sweated and overcome odds to win....it means so much to Ron to be able to share it with Ronnie...and I sent our 'resident photographer' along to document it! (Thanks, Sara!)
I LOVE having my children around me....I LOVE doing things with them...and there are certain activities that I do with my girls, that I remember doing with my mom and grandmother...I feel they are a priceless priviledge for me to be able to do them with my daughters....and I LOVE watching my husband and son interact and share things as well....like their love for HOCKEY! Yesterday, they had the opportunity to skate on the Mellon Arena ice...probably for the last time, as they are building a new arena. This is where the Penguins have won their Stanley Cups...and fought, sweated and overcome odds to win....it means so much to Ron to be able to share it with Ronnie...and I sent our 'resident photographer' along to document it! (Thanks, Sara!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ronnie and our friend "Iceburg"!
Pretending they were actually watching a play on the ice...cracks me up!
Let's go Pens!!! Here is to another LOUD hockey season in our family! Come on, Pens...bring Lord Stanley home again this season! ~Sue~
2 comments:
Ronnie and Mr. G. look like they belong in that arena!
I am bracing myself for Ronnie telling me all about his Pens =)
I just want to say that I miss you, and I so love your zeal for your sweet family!
Post a Comment