Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quote of the day...

"When one door closes, another one opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." Alexander Graham Bell

~I'm learning to be content with the 'closed doors' in my life...whether they be friendships, health related, job opportunities for Ron that didn't work out....not to worry or stress over them, knowing that they are doors that God has shut....for my good and His glory.....I'm also learning to value the doors that He is opening for our family...not necessarily doors that I would have chosen, but knowing that if He opened them, then they are good...to be content wherever and with whoever in our lives that He has sent! God is for us...it doesn't matter who could be against us! Knowing that God has full control over EVERY aspect of our lives is so freeing and so reassuring...and every time I open His word, I'm reassured even more! So....have a great day in the Lord today!!!! ~Sue~

1 comment:

Dayna said...

Thank you for this sweet reminder!