Just wanted to thank God for His timing...again. A little background info. Ron works nights, weekends, crazy schedule...he only gets to church with us on Sundays when he is on vacation, so since this was the last day of his vacation, we all got ready this morning (early!), and with expectation and piled into the suburban....which didn't start. So...we hurried into 2 cars and sped up to church....where our pastor preached on not allowing satan to take our focus off of Christ....by distractions, worldly cares, stealing our quiet time.....minutes after we figured out that we probably need a fuel pump....list price $310 just for the part.
Praise God that it didn't die on us while we were in New York! Or at the rest stop in the middle of no where! Or in Hickory, Pa. yesterday....but right in our driveway! Thank you, Lord!
Thank you, for the very timely reminder to stay focused...to run our race with persistence and endurance....keeping focused on our Savior and eternity. To count our blessings and always, always....keep focused on Jesus...who He is, His grace, and what He has done for us....Thank you, Lord!!!! ~Sue~
1 comment:
Interesting - we just replaced the fuel pump on the new (used) car we just bought over a week ago. I won't tell you the cost of the repair, but I will tell you that the guy who sold it to us felt so bad that it needed a repair just days after we bought it that he gave us money to cover about 2/3 of repair costs. I know you know God provides but I hope that further encourages you! (I also felt especially thankful that the pump didn't go out on me while I was traveling by myself late at night on the turnpike after buying the car!)
Post a Comment