Our family FINALLY had a sunny day....to go apple picking! We went to Simmon's Farm and had a wonderful time in their orchards and doing their nature challenge, as well! (Steph...I'm sure you and the boys remember that!)
Ronnie and Anna amidst the apples....what fun we had! Ronnie was so serious...and Anna was so excited, she practically danced thru the rows of apple trees!

My beautiful older daughters...we had a fun time with a family photoshoot at nearby South Park as well!

Anna insisted that Raggedy Anne and Andy had to come apple picking with us...
My sweetie and I...leaning on a wooden bridge and laughing at the kids!
Dad made a great ladder to pick Anna up to reach the "perfect" apple!
Ron, Sara, Ronnie and Anna did the "Nature Challenge" trail...Meghan and I cheer them on! Here they are at the end...climbing the rope up the side of the hill. Anna kept yelling "Look at me, Mom...Look at me! I'm Nim!!!" (she loves the movie "Nim's Island"!)
The Rope bridge....
Enjoying a little hike thru the fall leaves...
Our Peony climbing thru the tube...
They also had a petting zoo...while the older girls chatted, Ron & I took the little ones to see the animals...Ron made friends with a goat!
Anna made friends with a bunny!
Ronnie liked the ducks!
We ended the day at South Park, where Ronnie and Anna enjoyed rock climbing. What a special, memorable family day we had! We are so blessed to be able to be together, to live, and work, worship and praise, serve and have fun together as a family! What a blessing! This was a day that will give us wonderful memories thru the long, cold winter ahead! ~Sue~
Ronnie and Anna amidst the apples....what fun we had! Ronnie was so serious...and Anna was so excited, she practically danced thru the rows of apple trees!
My beautiful older daughters...we had a fun time with a family photoshoot at nearby South Park as well!

Anna insisted that Raggedy Anne and Andy had to come apple picking with us...
My sweetie and I...leaning on a wooden bridge and laughing at the kids!
Dad made a great ladder to pick Anna up to reach the "perfect" apple!
Ron, Sara, Ronnie and Anna did the "Nature Challenge" trail...Meghan and I cheer them on! Here they are at the end...climbing the rope up the side of the hill. Anna kept yelling "Look at me, Mom...Look at me! I'm Nim!!!" (she loves the movie "Nim's Island"!)
The Rope bridge....
Enjoying a little hike thru the fall leaves...
Our Peony climbing thru the tube...
They also had a petting zoo...while the older girls chatted, Ron & I took the little ones to see the animals...Ron made friends with a goat!
Anna made friends with a bunny!
Ronnie liked the ducks!
We ended the day at South Park, where Ronnie and Anna enjoyed rock climbing. What a special, memorable family day we had! We are so blessed to be able to be together, to live, and work, worship and praise, serve and have fun together as a family! What a blessing! This was a day that will give us wonderful memories thru the long, cold winter ahead! ~Sue~
4 comments:
what a great time you guys had, I love days like that. I also really like the picture of the family on your blog nice change. Have a wonderful week, love you all.
Jolyn
What Fun! Such a perfect way to enjoy the beautiful Autumn weather! I love the new header!!
Blessings~
~Lydia~
That new header is positively beautiful!!
'
Good post too, but I had to remark on the header
Fun! I'm glad you all got to do that!
Did you happen to see the pot bellied pig by chance at the petting zoo? Very interesting occurences with Seth and my cousin Judah and that pig......=P hehe
Blessings!!
Post a Comment