Thursday, September 3, 2009

Who's That Hiding Behind that Camera?

It's me with my new camera!This is a FujiFilm S1500 and it is awesome!I wuv my camera......don't you?
Here are some pics I took with it!Anna on the swing
Our little neighbor laughing :)

My baby sister



Our other neighbor :)



And You all know him: TY!

Comment and tell me about the kind of pics you like to take and what you think of my camera!

7 comments:

Patti said...

Great purchase, Sara!! And great photos. The kids all look so adorable, and you captured them very well.

I'm not very good with a camera, so I just rely on Gabrielle and Garrett to take photos for me. And I still haven't learned how to upload pictures or to take them from our files and email them. I'm a bit behind the times!! (Still stuck in another decade, I guess).

Love,
Mrs. G.

Ella said...

Good girl, saving your money so you could buy a swanky camera!!

Personally, I take a lot of floral shots....my people ones never turn out as well as I would like them to =)

Michaela said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you were able to find a camera! Your pics look awesome! :)

Morgan said...

Yay! I am so glad that you finally bought your camera! It looks awesome! Can't wait to check it out!! :)

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Your camera picks up some great colors! I can't wait to see more from your lens :-)

Jamie said...

Congratulations on the new camera! I love the photos especially your neighbor's boy in the tree and Ty.

sarah elaine said...

Capital! I saw it earlier at church-- I like it!

Usually, I like to take pictures of everything-- nature, little kids, and my friends!