Oh my gosh, you all just realized something:
SARA IS STILL ALIVE!
Ha ha actually I have been busy with babysitting and then school! But back to dance...
I HAD SO MUCH FUN!
First, I went to Mrs. Black's class and did Lyrical/Jazz... that was very fun, we danced to a song called Out of Zion... awesome song!
Then I went to Mrs. Feir's class of ballet... simple stretching (that hurt! She kept saying "It hurts so good!") and then review of ballet... we did Grande Jetes and pecay turns... those were fun :)
Then I did Extra Technique to get me up to par with the other girls (They have done it for years and this is only my 2nd year) and that was pretty easy.
All in all, I had fun dancing for 2 whole hours :) If anyone would like to check out the website go to: http://gracechristiandance.com
I can't wait until next week!
3 comments:
no picture of you in your dance outfit!!! wow, we saw Anna LOL Good to hear about your classes and how much you are enjoying them.
love you have a blessed week.
Jolyn
Yah, well I don't look good in a leotard :)
Golly, you really ARE alive!! =P haha. That's so exciting!!!!! Morgs and I really want to come to the recital and see you and Bella, and the little girls!! =)
Post a Comment