I have the Elton John song "Tiny Dancer" going thru my head this evening....today was Anna's first day ever of dance school! She has been so excited all summer...being very serious, practicing with her big sister Sara for hours in her room. She couldn't wait all day today!
Anna (and Sara) go to Grace Christian Dance Company. It is worship dance...serious ballet, lyrical, worship dance....it's beautiful! Every lyric, every song, every movement, every costume is God honoring! I just love it! I have an opportunity to work there one day a week, only for a few hours...and the people are so great!
Anna (on the right) and her friend, Sophia in the ballet portion of their class...look at the serious expressions on their faces!
I had to take these thru the window...but the expression on Anna's face just touched me...so precious! I am so blessed to be the mother of each one of my 4 children!
Anna and Sophia after class...they had a great time, learned and got 'smiley' stickers! (Anna was so excited!)
Anna (and Sara) go to Grace Christian Dance Company. It is worship dance...serious ballet, lyrical, worship dance....it's beautiful! Every lyric, every song, every movement, every costume is God honoring! I just love it! I have an opportunity to work there one day a week, only for a few hours...and the people are so great!
Anna (on the right) and her friend, Sophia in the ballet portion of their class...look at the serious expressions on their faces!
I had to take these thru the window...but the expression on Anna's face just touched me...so precious! I am so blessed to be the mother of each one of my 4 children!
Anna and Sophia after class...they had a great time, learned and got 'smiley' stickers! (Anna was so excited!) So, my tiny dancer had a great day! Tomorrow, she and Ronnie are having new friends over for a couple hours in the afternoon to
visit, and then Sara and I are off to dance class! Soon, both girls will selling Sarris Candy bars for a fundraiser...they sell like hotcakes around here! We're very grateful Grace Christian Dance! ~Sue~
visit, and then Sara and I are off to dance class! Soon, both girls will selling Sarris Candy bars for a fundraiser...they sell like hotcakes around here! We're very grateful Grace Christian Dance! ~Sue~
2 comments:
Thanks for getting those pictures! Sorry I wasn't able to talk more inbetween the girls' classes. Things were pretty busy. :) Anna seemed to have a fun time!
How exciting! I'm glad the first day of dance was a hit! :)
You and my mom both have a strange thing with Elton John music....>P haha =)
Post a Comment