This is Anna and her little friend, Lydia....they have so much fun playing together!
Meghan and Sarah C! After the picnic, Meghan went home with some friends to play the card game "spoons"...hang out and have hotdogs....she came home around 7:30pm.
Ronnie and David...born on the very same day! Ronnie ended up on the field, where they were playing 'ultimate frisbee' , as did Sara....after a few minutes though, he decided it would be much more fun to play in the water and get soaked....he had so much fun today!
Belle and Sara...the back of Belle's shirt said "eating the competition"....it's a swimming t-shirt....I thought it was for an eating competition! LOLSara came home, relaxed, had dinner then babysat for our neighbors for 3 hours...she just arrived home.

(Above is a lightning bug in a jar...in case you were wondering!) typical summer evening activities....catching lightening bugs, playing outside, Ron washed his car....then we sat on the deck and had some icecream....a perfect Sunday evening!
We picked these up at the picnic....biology "toys"! Disecting a plastic frog...and a human body...Ronnie (otherwise known around here as "Boy Genius") spent hours working on these! They are so cool!
The end of our evening....all my children are home, the girls are gabbing about their day...the little ones are tucked in, Ron is going to take a short snooze before going to work...and I'm going to settle in with a good book before I fall asleep.....a very blessed, simple Sunday! ~Sue~
2 comments:
Oh how wonderful it is to have such peaceful relaxing days. You all so need some of these after the month of busyness you all had. Enjoy your week.
Love you all,
Jolyn
Aw, it looks like you had a lot of fun! I love Sundays, when you can be in the Word of God and then fellowshipping with like-minded believers!
Sunday school?! :) Are you enjoying it?? I believe I'm goign to teach Sunday school at our church sometime this fall to the 3-5 group. I'm super excited! :D
Hope to see you all soon!!!!
Post a Comment