Monday, August 3, 2009

Prayer request....Haydon Lee Reese!

I am a great-aunt! My nephew Ben and his wife, Crystal had a baby boy early this morning at 3:40am. Haydon Lee Reese. They had to do an emergency c-section and when they did, they discovered that his cord was partially severed, so his heart rate kept dropping. Also, when he took his first breath, he has a tiny hole in his lung that needs to heal...so he is in the NICU for about a week, Ben said. Please pray for Haydon! He was full term and a good size....7 lb 8oz....so he is strong....I haven't seen a picture yet, but Ben said he has tons of dark hair and his dad's nose...just like Ben! Please pray for healing for the hole in his lung, strength and healing for his blood as well. (his blood mass was down due to the cord not being whole...at least that is how it was explained to me) Ben and Crystal are doing fine, and her family is there for a while. Thanks! Hopefully, I'll have a picture to post soon...as well as news that this little family will be going home! Love, Sue

3 comments:

Bella said...

I'll be praying!

Michaela said...

We will all definetely be praying for the entire family!

Morgan said...

Praise the Lord for the safe birth! I will definitly be in prayer for this little boy and his parents!