
Julie is Ron's cousin. I've known her since she was 6 years old...she is so sweet and we're so happy for Julie and Jim!
Mr and Mrs Jim Fry!!!
Cutting the cake....it was pretty cool...each layer was a different cake batter, filling and flavor...they had a white cake with rasberry filling, mocha cake with chocolate chips and mocha frosting and a "snickers" cake...with a crushed snickers bars filling....WOW!
This little Angel, is Jim and Julie's daughter, Kyley...she is 2 years old, and so precious!
All the "little" cousins....they had a blast! L to R: Michael, Anna, Mia, Madison, Julia, Molly, Ronnie, Logan and Alex.
A special father daughter moment....Ron loves dancing with his girls!
Ron and his "Sara Bear"! Seems to us that the girls are growing up so fast!
Lots of dancing...and Sara & Anna were in the middle of all of it!
Cousins Brian and Lea came in from Harrisburg. They will very shortly be celebrating their FIRST wedding annivarsary!~
Uncle Mike and Aunt Janine...they came up from Florida. It is so special to be able to spend time with precious relatives that you don't get to see often!
Anna...doing the Twist!~
Ronnie dancing with Molly...while Sara watches in awe! LOL
Sara took our picture dancing....I love weddings for so many reason, but especially the opportunity to dance with my wonderful husband of 20 years!
My mother-in-law loves to dance!
Ronnie dancing with Julie!
And...Tommy and Kelli....our next bride and groom! Only 5 more weeks until their wedding! We're really looking forward to their wedding!~Well.....that was our excitement for yesterday! We spent today cleaning, doing laundry, grocery shopping.....in general, trying to get back to a little normalcy around here! Tomorrow is church, then we have a church picnic at a park...that will be fun. Then it is home to relax and have a nice pork and sauerkraut dinner....Ron loves a big, relaxing Sunday dinner! Hope your Sabbath is very blessed!!!! ~Sue~
5 comments:
All you girls had curly hair =) I liked it.
I would love to one day dance with my daddy at a wedding....other than my own =)
Have fun at that church picnic for me! You have no idea how much I wish I was there. Well, maybe you do
Awww! I LOVE weddings too! I'm so gald you all had a good time!
This is not really related to your post, but sometime when Bill is working late will you invite me over for pork and sauerkraut? Bill hates (and I do mean hate) sauerkraut so I never make it - but I love it.
So how's that for inviting myself over, lol! -Jill
How fun,It has been so long since I have been to a wedding. You all look so nice. Love the daddy and girls pictures.
Love you,
Jolyn
FUN!!! Our soonest wedding is Courtney's!!!!! :)
The Daddy-daughter dances are always so special! I'm teaching Seth and Colt how to dance the box step properly right now to prepare for their weddings. haha. Of course, I don't tell them this- since they are going to have to dance with all of their sisters first!! ;)
Post a Comment