Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday night fun!

We had a little 'potluck' picnic yesterday with 2 of our favorite families! I see Rhonda and Linda frequently, and all the kids get together, but it was a nice treat to have all the hubbys with us as well!
This is my dear friend, Rhonda and her husband, Dave.....and......
my sweet friend, Linda and her husband, Rick

There was lots of hockey being played...even the 'big guys' played for a little while!


Of course, there is always hockey being played around here!
Our head honcho, Ron!
Meghan had a great time with her friends and her sister, Sara!
Sweet Annie! Typical Annie! (Rick and Linda's daughter)
I LOVE this picture!!! These two are 2 of my very favorite people! And....I love the identical expressions on their faces! (Dillon and Danielle belong to Rhonda and Dave)

There was lots of tree climbing......(this is Aaron and my Anna)
And secret forts.....
Sweet Hannah! ( she is Rhonda and Dave's youngest daughter)....She told me that sometimes, she just needs to "be alone".....

Annie and Dillon.....

Then the older kids played a game inside while all the little ones played outside....and us "old folks" gabbed outside on the deck!
~ I think a good time was held by all! It was fun to just relax and chat, and like I said....it was really nice to have the guys with us......just a simple, fun time at home on a Friday night! ~Sue~

1 comment:

Jolyn said...

tHAT LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN, SHURE WISH WE WERE THERE. MISS U ALL.