So when it finally comes my time
And I get to the other side
I'll find myself a bench, if they've got any
I hope she takes her time, 'cause I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman
And I get to the other side
I'll find myself a bench, if they've got any
I hope she takes her time, 'cause I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman
It's a sweet song by Brad Paisley entitled, "Waitin on a Woman." Uncle Rich is probably so impatient to see Aunt Helen again. As soon as I read Sara's post I began to cry. For my dear Aunt Helen who is heartbroken right now. I sort of smiled bitter-sweetly to myself, while the tears came, as I wrote this in my journal:
"Uncle Rich and Baba (my great-grandmother, Aunt Helen's sister) are probably doing a polka while they wait for Aunt Helen."
Please keep our Aunt Helen and cousins in your prayers...especially Aunt Helen, who just lost the one and only love of her life.
"Uncle Rich and Baba (my great-grandmother, Aunt Helen's sister) are probably doing a polka while they wait for Aunt Helen."
Please keep our Aunt Helen and cousins in your prayers...especially Aunt Helen, who just lost the one and only love of her life.
7 comments:
Hey there! I stumbled across your blog and wanted to comment. Your blog looks very interesting.
I'm so sorry about your Uncle. I'm praying for you all.
I don't know what else to say, but I love you all and am praying for you. I wish I could be there with you all right now.
Love,
Bekah
Ah, tear stained journal entries--I have had plenty of those, so I know what you are feeling. Well, sort of. I haven't lost a relative, but still....
I hope your family experiences just the amount of grace to get you through this time. God always gives it.
I love that Brad Paisley song!
Love you!
Hey Sara, thanks for following my blog, I appreciate it.=)
Maiden: Thank you, you are so kind to us and so sweet!
Ella: We all have had those kinds of entries :)
Elizabeth J: No problem, I liked it.
Thank you all!
I wish you, Bekah, could be here with me, too!
Thank you for all the prayers and sweet comments.
Sure will be praying! I LOVE that song, it's a great example of a loving husband.... I hope my future husband will sing songs like that to me one day. Ü
Post a Comment