Monday, May 18, 2009

Answer...

... to my riddle!
Okay, so we had some enthusiastic participants, and due to busyness, I haven't posted the answer! OK, here is the question again:
There are three kinds of people in the world. Those that can count and those who can't.

And the answer is:
I am the one who Italiccannot count!

Congrats to Bella, who guessed correctly! Here is a new riddle:
A horse was tied to a rope 15 feet long and the horses food was 25 feet away from the horse. How did the horse reach the food?

To tell the answer, I would like nine entries... think hard!

5 comments:

Nonexistant anymore said...

By walking over to the food, it didn't say that the rope was tied to anything other than the horse.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the answer to the riddle!!!

imove92 said...

9?

Michaela said...

Cool! I couldn't guess the other riddle..congrats to Bella!
Okay, but I think I know this one. Is the answer....the other end of the rope wasn't tied to anything?? :)

Morgan said...

Thanks for the answer! Good job, Bella! I would've never guessed it!Is it that the horse's rope wasn't tied to anything?