Yummy snack, fun treat, playable plyable peanut butter. Very simple treat that is so fun to play with and it is edible! With a consistency of playdoh, it is so neat!
Nutty Putty Recipe
You will need: peanut butter, dry milk powder, and honey.
What to do: I don't measure (just like my mom) so I'm not quite sure how much I made, but I think I put in:
three heaping tablespoons of peanut butter,
about one cup of dry milk powder,
and then a half a cup of honey.
Then, you mix it with a spoon (or your hands) and put it into the fridge.
It will be ready after 30 minutes, but I let mine sit over night just cause... then
you lay out wax paper to the table, and take some putty and PLAY! THEN EAT!
You all probably heard of this, but I made it for a snack last night because I was bored and hungry so I thought: let's blog about it!
Nutty Putty Recipe
You will need: peanut butter, dry milk powder, and honey.
What to do: I don't measure (just like my mom) so I'm not quite sure how much I made, but I think I put in:
three heaping tablespoons of peanut butter,
about one cup of dry milk powder,
and then a half a cup of honey.
Then, you mix it with a spoon (or your hands) and put it into the fridge.
It will be ready after 30 minutes, but I let mine sit over night just cause... then
you lay out wax paper to the table, and take some putty and PLAY! THEN EAT!
You all probably heard of this, but I made it for a snack last night because I was bored and hungry so I thought: let's blog about it!
2 comments:
That is the coolest/weirdest thing...I LOVE IT!!!
I also like the new heading by the way. ;)
This sounds very interesting, I may have to try it sometime.
Post a Comment