Friday, April 3, 2009

Joys of reliving the past!

What a special day! Even with the cold, rainy WINDY weather today! We decided (since it was Ron's day off) to take Ronnie and Anna to 'Build a Bear' this morning. They both received 'bear bucks' for Christmas along with coupons and more 'bear bucks' for Ronnie's birthday...and have been waiting to go.
With having Meghan and Sara...and doing all the fun things with them that we did when they were little, then waiting 6 years before having Ronnie and 2 1/2 years later, Anna....now we get to do all those fun things over again! Like Build a Bear! First, though, our morning started off with Ronnie losing another tooth! He was excited, but very matter of fact about it. Anna thought it was really neat!

Ronnie loves to show off the 'hole' in his mouth!

Here they are "stuffing" their new friends...Anna chose a lamb that she named "Lovey Lamb" and Ronnie chose a monkey that he named "Magnificent Monkey"...or M&M for short!

Time to kiss the hearts and put them in their friends! (Anna was so serious about this!)


Time to "air bath" them!



Anna chose a pink outfit for Lovey!




Ron helped Ronnie dress his monkey in a skateboarding outfit, complete with jeans, shirt, helmet, and all the pads...plus the skateboard!





Ron and I had so much fun experiencing this with our little ones! Meghan and Sara stayed home for some well deserved quiet time!

~Bedtime for everyone! Ron is visiting with his brother who is in visiting from Chicago...time to tuck the littles in!
Applause to Sara for figuring out the html codes and how to design her own blog background!!! She designed this one with all my favorite elements in it...from my colors, to the plaid and lace...I'm proud of her! Computers, as most machines, confuse and frustrate me! Which is why I like my 1936 sewing machine so much...it is very, very SIMPLE!
Off tomorrow to meet a friend early for a Salvation Army fundraising "Fabric Fair". I was able to get some good deals 2 years ago...and I'm looking for cottons, quilting fabric, and linens now....amazing the prices! I was told they have lots of yarn there, as well....my favorite things! Then...tomorrow night, a 30th birthday party for Ron's youngest brother....then another family party on Sunday! Family is so very important to us...and seeing his brother Sean is a treat as he doesn't come in often from Chicago. May you all have a wonderful weekend! ~Sue~

3 comments:

M&M (Guess who! :P) said...

Aw, they look so cute with their new friends! By the way,Ronnie and Anna, AWWESOME choice of names; especially yours Ronnie! Does it get any better than M&M?? ;)

sarah elaine said...

Oh Sara! I love the backround! I hope you keep it that way! It's my favorite that you've used so far! =)

--Sarah

Sara said...

Gratzi! I have a blog with my backgrounds on it: http://blogbackgroundsinc.blogspot.com or go to my photobucket album: http://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt102/blankiebear95/

GRAB A BACKGROUND!