1: Where you and I met?
2: Take a stab at my middle name:
3: How long have you known me?
2: Take a stab at my middle name:
3: How long have you known me?
4: The last time we saw each other?
5: Would I ever go skydiving?
6: Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
6: Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
7: Am I funny?
8. My best physical feature?
9: What's my favorite music?
10: Can I sing?
11: What do I want to do more than anything?
9: What's my favorite music?
10: Can I sing?
11: What do I want to do more than anything?
12: What is the one thing you think I should do?
13: Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
14: Have you ever hugged me?
15: My favorite food?
16: If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
17: Your favorite memory of me?
18: If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
19: Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
20: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
13: Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
14: Have you ever hugged me?
15: My favorite food?
16: If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
17: Your favorite memory of me?
18: If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
19: Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
20: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
4 comments:
1. I 'met' you through your dear sister Meghan:)
2. Aw, I don't know:(
3. Two-ish years.
4. Never:(
5. I don't think so. Am I right?
6. "She looks so much like Meghan and is a sweetheart just like her!!"
7. YES!
8. Your bright and joyful smile!
9. I don't really know. It seems like you like the same stuff as Meghan, but I'm not quite sure.
10. YES!
11. Get married and have a big-ish family?
12. Come see me! (Bring your family too though;)).
13. Singing, dancing, writing, jewelry making, making people laugh, being an awesome *helper* to your big sister and Mum, being great with children!
14. Unfortunately, no:(
15. Aw, I don't know that either:(
16. Dancer Sara
17. When Meghan and I were talking on the phone one time and she had to put it on speaker for a lil while and I got to talk to you also:)
18. Journal, pen or pencil, books...
19. Caring for your family:)
20. Already did, m'dear!!
Hope I did an ok job:/
Love,
Bekah
okay, sorry it took me so long to post on this one. Hopefully I do okay!
1.We met at VBS at the church up the street from us. We became friends in the Keepers at Home group
2.Katherine
3.I have known you for 9 years
4.Last Friday
5.Never
6.I thought "Wow, this girls really nice."
7.Yes!
8.Your always-ready smile
9.*gasp* I don't know!!!
10.Yes, you can sing very pretty!
11.Own a horse farm
12.Buy yourself a horse!!!!! (lots of time and money, but profitable)
13.You can dance really well adn are very excellent with small children
14.Yes
15.I don't know! Chicken?
16.Super Sara (HE HE!Sound Familiar?:))
17.When we went to Target and tried on all those hats and sunglasses. Also the time we played Herd your Horses and Phase Ten.
18.Your Bible and some food?
19.You would be married and taking care of your husband and kids and living on a horse farm...or maybe even a ranch.
20.I do not have a blog. Sorry! :(
Okey- dokey.. here are my answers! :)
1. I first met you at the VBS prgram at the church by the Pleasant Hills library.
2. Your middle name is Catherine!
3.I've known you 8 years; same for Meghan
4.I last saw you Friday night!
5.You might go skydiving, if you could get someone else to do it too! :)
6. My first impression as a 7 year old...."She can talk alot!" ;D lol
7. You have an interesting sense of humor, but, yes, I like it! :)
8.YOur bright beautiful smile!
9.Fave music is Country/CHristian worship
10.Can you sing, Sara? Listen to the girl talk....YES!!!
11. WHat you want to do more than anything (not in order) ^Be a wife and mothe and ^ Own horses, plural!
12. Two things I think you should do are..^Finish "Comedy Tonight" by the end of April! and ^ Go on an AweStar missions trip...with me of course! :P
13. Special talents...gee, you have a lot of God given talents but a few would be singing, acting and writing.
14. Yep, I've hugged you!
15. Favorite food?! I have no idea....chicken and brownies? I know, random!
16.I think Snickers would a nice nickname becasue you like to laugh and it just sounds cute! Maybe you like Snickers candy bars as well?:)
17. THere's a lot of fave memories, but two would be ^YOu and Morgs climbing into and out of our "closet" (You were a good sport about it!) and ^When you gave that hilarious running commentary on "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe."
18. If I was stranded on a desert island with you, you would bring your Bible.
19. In 25 years , you will be married happily with a few kids (so far) and operating a horse ranch kids ministry.
20. I'm skipping over to Bekah's blog now to see how YOU answer! :)
~ Have a great day!
1: Where you and I met? church, right?
2: Take a stab at my middle name: Catherine =)
3: How long have you known me? ahhh... 7 yrs? something like that?
4: The last time we saw each other? Sunday
5: Would I ever go skydiving? naw, you wouldn't (but Dil would) =P
6: Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me? I don't remember
7: Am I funny? sometimes =P
8. My best physical feature? I don't know
9: What's my favorite music? Taylor Swift?
10: Can I sing? sometimes =P (just like me)
11: What do I want to do more than anything? ahhh... ride a horse! =P
12: What is the one thing you think I should do? come to my house soon =)
13: Do I have any special talents? yes
If so, what are they? blog background-making =)
14: Have you ever hugged me? yes
15: My favorite food? um... I don't know... hot dogs? I'm lost
16: If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? smart one
17: Your favorite memory of me? I have so many memories--- but probably crawling under your deck the other week. =)
18: If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring? your laptop =P
19: Where do you think I will be in 25 years? you'll be 38-- probably married
20: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you? I don't have a blog yet. =( But send me an email!
Post a Comment