Yesterday our friends the Goettels had a party for their son, Brinton, and one of their 6 daughters, McKenzie. We had a blast, and my dad got to come, so that was a plus! They had activities for everyone: airsoft gun fights for boys, flower potting for the girls, and the rest of us just ate all the yummy food! We all had a ton of fun, here are some pictures from the party:
Mrs. Goettel is helping the little girls plant their flowers. She is next to the birthday girl, McKenzie who is 4....we just found out that Mrs. Goettel is expecting her 8th baby!
Ronnie with a BB gun (I was dodging BB's while taking this picture!)
Anna and her friend Phia potting flowers
Courtney and Meghan with their coffee :)
Anna and Phia
Bella and I

Sweet Little Lila
Well, I have to go help with dinner now, so ciao! My mom will be writing later on, so tune in later for more!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you guys had a great time! Isn't that sooo exciting about Mrs. Goettel? When she told mom that on the phone, all us girls were squealing! :)
It looks like you guys had alot of fun! Again, I love the pictures!:)
Post a Comment