Friday, March 27, 2009

The Music Man

I love The Music Man. From 76 Trombones to Shipoopie, I love the songs. BPHS was doing it as their spring musical this year, so Mum, Meghan and I went with out dear friends The Williams. Well, this was phenomenal, and I think it is my favorite HS musical I have seen so far ( I have seen 3) because it was so professional and so well choreagraphed (sp?). I had a great time, and wish I could post more, but it is bedtime. Goodnight, my blog readers, sleeptight, followers (couldn't resist!) :)

THE MUSIC MAN!

3 comments:

Michaela said...

He He! Morgs, my mom and I all had such an AWESOME time, too! Morgan and I have been sporadically joining hands throughout the day and chanting "Grecian urns!" WE both plan to comment on the above post too. what fun! :D

Morgan said...

We had such a great time as well. Thank you so much for inviting us! Michaela and I have been walking around the house singing all the songs.
And if your reading this, Bella, Laurel was soooooo funny! :)

Bella said...

I know! :) She was great! I love how she was the character who got all of the laughs! :)