Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu plan Monday!

It's here again! Every week, I am more and more challenged to plan healthy menus for our family as inexpensively as possible...and to do it gluten free, soy free and healthy. I'm getting excited about it, actually. Here is this weeks menu:

Monday
Hot brown rice cereal with apples & raisins
leftovers ( we have so many leftovers in the fridge!)
homemade baked beans, cornbread, salad

Tuesday
GF lemon blueberry scones, yogart
GF pizza, veggies
chicken veg't stir fry with brown rice

Wednesday
oatmeal with apples/raisins
leftover beans/cornbread/veggies

Thursday
eggs, turkey sausage, potatoes, fruit
grilled ham/cheese sandwiches, veggies
venison steaks, mushrooms, peppers, sweet potatoes, green beans

Friday
GF blueberry pancakes
broccoli cheese quiche, beets, cucumbers
white beans with bacon and sage, mushroom polenta, salad

Saturday
oatmeal, w/apples & raisins
brown rice, lentil casserole, salad
turkey soup, GF biscuits

Sunday
cereal, bananas
GF pizza, salad
mulligan, veggies

~Sue~

2 comments:

Judy Kay said...

Sounds yummy! Sometime I'll ask for a few of those recipes, they sound so good. What is mulligan?
Have a blessed week!!
Judy

Anonymous said...

I love scones. What time are they coming out of the oven tomorrow morning? LOL! Just kidding. Sounds like a good week of meals.