It was another hockey night in Pittsburgh...or at least in Bethel Park! I went to watch Ronnie tonight at hockey. Every other week, they scrimmage and the opposite weeks they do drills...I don't feel to badly if I miss drills, but I try not to miss a scrimmage game. My dad went with me tonight and Ronnie was excited to have his grandfather there. (out on the ice, a lot of the little boys look the same and it can be hard to find yours in the crowd...we learned a long time ago, to put different colored hockey stockings on him, and he has his name and a flag on his helmet....
Here he is in the center starting after the puck
I swear that Ron has just as much if not more fun than Ronnie!

Ronnie 'digging' for the puck
it's hard getting pictures thru the plexiglass...I finally learned to turn off the flash
Here is Ronnie with my dad, his Zedoh...one of Ronnie's biggest fans!
Look at these smiles...anything these two do together is always special!
~Now my little ones are off to bed, and so am I! I think I'm still cold from the skating rink...those places are cold! It's such fun watching my children do their activities...maybe next year Anna will find her special activity, too.
Here he is in the center starting after the puck
I swear that Ron has just as much if not more fun than Ronnie!
Ronnie 'digging' for the puck
it's hard getting pictures thru the plexiglass...I finally learned to turn off the flash
Here is Ronnie with my dad, his Zedoh...one of Ronnie's biggest fans!
Look at these smiles...anything these two do together is always special!~Now my little ones are off to bed, and so am I! I think I'm still cold from the skating rink...those places are cold! It's such fun watching my children do their activities...maybe next year Anna will find her special activity, too.
Goodnight! ~Sue~
1 comment:
Aw, I love that last picture! There's nothing more beautiful than a close father-son relationship. (Except mother-daughter, son-mother, etc! :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment