Sunday, March 22, 2009

~Happy Birthday Sarah Elaine!~

Yesterday was our dear friend Sarah's 13th birthday, so today after church, we invited her over here to hang out and celebrate. Along with Sarah came Ronnie's buddy Aaron, whiich made Ronnie one happy boy. We were driving home from church, when my mom realized that she had no clue what to feed six hungry kids. So while she drove over to Aldis to pick up hot dogs, buns, and fudgescicles; she dropped Sarah and I off at our library (which was on the way) to borrow a chick flick that we could watch. By the way, to church I wore a peasant top, skirt, and heels so if anyone saw a girl tiptoeing through the library barefoot, you probably saw me. Anywho, we decided on Ever After with Drew Barrymore. Let me say this, that movie is awesome. On a scale of one to ten, I would rate it an eight. Only 2 swear words prevented it from getting a 9...

After lunch, we ate our fudgescicles (a delicacy in our house) and watched Ever After (how much better can life get????) and sketched. Until we were needed to help make dinner, that is what we did, huddled under blankets in our gameroom. We peeled and chopped carrots and potatoes, then sat down to eat. After dinner we all pitched in to help clean up the kitchen (Thank you Sarah and Meghan!) then finished our movie.

Then we drove her home, anda visited awhile with her family. When we realized it was ten minutes to ten o'clock, we skedaddled home to crash into bed. That reminds me, I have to go to sleep! Happy Birthday Sarah, and many more!

3 comments:

Ella said...

I love Ever After. It is one of my favorites!

Erica Melugin said...

It sounds like y'all had a blast!!! Ever AFter is one of my FAVORITE movies (along with many others!) Ü

Sara said...

I do love Ever After, and my favorite part is with Jaqueline and the horse costume... I love that part for some odd reason...