Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lost In Austen Madness!

Okay, I sat down during lunch today and started Lost in Austen World. I didn't feel like keeping track of points, so I flew by the seat of my PJ pants (Yes, I was still in my PJs at lunch time) and began. From what I remember, some important parts are:


  • I visited the Dashwood ladies and, by falling for Willoughby's act, saved Marianne from the harsh realization :o)

  • Married Mr. Wickam, then quickly backtracked.
  • Met Tom Lefroy
  • Got murdered by Caroline Bingely (she ran me over with her carriage)
  • Visited with Emma, and had to pretend to be tre riche
  • Finally, through a twisted path, wound up with Mr. Darcy, which pleased me very much.

I definetly recommend this book, and think it is a good, humorous read.

1 comment:

Ella said...

Isn't it fun, Sara? I enjoyed the book wholeheartedly!