I did worship dance 2007-2008 but then I quit because, being it was my first year, I didn't feel like I could keep up in the Teen class. However, my mother happened to bump into the owner of the studio, Danielle Black, from Grace Christian Dance. She told my mom that they give free private tutoring so girls won't drop out, so... drumroll please... I WILL BE DOING WORSHIP DANCE THIS COMING SEMESTER! Anna will too, and she will be sooooo cute!Just before she went to bed tonight, I walk in to find her in her larry boy shirt, bloomer shorts, and ballet shoes. She is putting on her shoes and she tells me, "Mrs Robinson (The ballet teacher and our dear friend) tells us to tuck in the shoe wiskers," and "Sara, can you put a bun in my hair? Mrs Black tells us to put our hair up," SHE IS SO CUTE! She proceeds to show me demi and grande plies in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd position and then grande jetes for me. My jaw is on the floor, because aside from the demi plies I hadn't taught her any of this... she will have so much fun :)
5 comments:
Yay! What a great "sister thins" to do. Have fun! :D
That's wonderful that you can still keep on doing dance class'! I knew how much you loved it last year! And that is sooo cute! Aren't liitle sisters so adorable? I wish we still had a little girl (Tess is getting so big!:))
Yeah, she is right now practicing a 'fruit dance' because we're having fruit salad... yhup, that is Anna!
Oh, I met "things" on my comment. You're probably thinking, "What in the world is thins?!" ha ha You probably knew that, though. Better stop talking; I'm diggng myself a deeper hole! ;)
Meant to comment earlier, sorry!
That's great that you two are going to start dance class!
Aw, Anna sounds like such a cutie!
You two could SOOOO be my little sisters! Meghan could too of course. In fact that is how I think of you girls:)
Love,
Bekah
Post a Comment