We were tagged by Unworthy Maiden!
She's one of my dearest friends and I am happy to do this. :) She and I have A LOT of the same answers. :)
1. Were you named after anyone? My middle name was for my great-grandmother. :) We all miss her.
2. When was the last time you cried? This past Sunday
3. Do you like your handwriting? Nope. My typing is great though! :-P
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Bologna
5. Do you have kids? Nope. I hope to when I am married someday, though. :)
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably
7. Do you use sarcasm? Unfortunetly yes.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes I do
9. Would you Bungee Jump? NO! I'm afraid of heights!
10. What is your favorite cereal? Millet with apples and raisens. :) It's a hot cereal. :)
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope
12. What is your favorite Ice Cream? Cookies and Cream or Butter Pecan. YUM!
13. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile and height. :-P
14. Red or Pink? PINK!!
15. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My prideful tongue
16. Who do you miss the most? Pap and my great-grandmother
17. Do you want everyone to complete this list? Sure.
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing a denim skirt and a yellow top
19. What are you listening to right now? Sara and I typing. :)
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink :)
21. Favorite smell? Babies, almond extract, anise, bread baking, gingerbread candle. :)
22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? I'm not sure. :) Probably Mum
23. Favorite sports to watch? Hockey
24. Hair color? Light brown/dark blond
25. Eye color? Blue. Both my grandmothers' eyes. :)
26. Do you wear contacts? Nope! My eyesight's good!
27. Favorite food? Anything Mum makes.......for the most part. :)
28. Scary movies or happy endings? HAPPY ENDINGS!!!!!!! Even if it's sad for awhile, it has GOT to be happy by the end!
29. Last movie you watched? It Happened in Brooklyn (LOVE it! Especially Peter Lawford!)
30. What color shirt are you wearing? Yellow
31. Summer or winter? Summer-it's my birthday season. :)
32. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
33. Most likely to respond? Mmmm.....Dani. :)
34. Least likely to respond? I don't know!
35. What book are you reading now? Heartbroken Melody by Kathleen Norris (GOOD book! A tad melodramatic, but overall, so far so good!)
36. What's on your mousepad? Nothing-I have a laptop. :)
37. What did you watch on TV last night? The tail end of the movie A Season For Miracles
38. Favorite Sound? Popcorn popping and laughter
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles....I don't listen to either of them. At all. But Dad likes the Beatles and I have music for one of their songs.
40. What is the farthest you have been from home? North Carolina when I was younger. :)
41. Do you have a special talent? Ummm.......I really love to play piano and mess around with key changes. :) And writing stories is fun. But they're not very good until I edit them at least 3 times. :)
42. Where were you born? Pittsburgh
43. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? Ella's or Dani's. :)
**DING!** All done. :)
I tag.....Ella, Laina and Dani. :) Just do it at your leisure. :)
Have fun my friends! :)
2 comments:
Ha Ha! That's fun Meghan! :) I love all the questions; they are random, but they really reveal a bit about you! (Good thing, not to worry:) Have a great week! ~ Michaela
Fun, fun, fun. I actually got bogged down because I wanted to comment about the bologna thing....I HATE bologna. It is so unhealthy for you!!!!
But I will still like you! =)
Post a Comment