This sunday was very fun. After going to church with my cousin, Tina and my family, Meghan and I went out to lunch with our dear friends fir Dani's birthday: Dani, Lane, and Sarah C. Our purchases of food were examples of how differen from eachother we are:
After chowing down on un-healthy goodness, we were off on our girly mall crawl. Dani's brother, Dillon, came with us (he had to go home with Dani) and we all had a good time. First stop (A little weird) was the American Greetings store to look at Valentine's Day stuff. Then we walked down to Macys and headed upstairs to try on dresses. Poor Dillon walked around and finally went down to Aeropostale to look around. After we tried on tons of dresses, we made out way down to Aeropostale to meet Dillon. That is one of my favorite stores! My favorite style of jacket is a hoodie, and I have four of them so Aeropostale is a great place to get hoodies on clearance!
+018.jpg)
Then we made our way down to American Eagle, where everything was so expensive! I much prefer the clearance rack at Aero. Anyway, back to AE, after contemplating many purchases (and ending up buying nothing) we decided to make one last stop at Claires. By the way, my other love is hats so when I saw a purple rainbow fedora, I almost died! I tried one on, fit perfectly. However, it was $16, so I immedietly put it back. There were also purses and fingerless gloves (which I also love, don't ask why), earrings and notebooks galore. Before we could get any tempting offers, we walked back up to the food court where our final stop was Dairy Queen to get Ice Cream. Oh my goodness gracious, whenever you find yourself at a Dairy Queen, try a Chocolate Xtreme blizzard, it's to die for.
Dani: Oriental chicken plate (two different types of chicken with rice)
Meghan: Subway lunch wrap
Sarah: soft Taco Bell burrito
Lane: Taco Bell Wacko Taco (Not really, but I like calling it that!)
Me: New Orleans Chicken with fried rice and a egg roll. Yummmm!
(Here we are at the food court!)
After chowing down on un-healthy goodness, we were off on our girly mall crawl. Dani's brother, Dillon, came with us (he had to go home with Dani) and we all had a good time. First stop (A little weird) was the American Greetings store to look at Valentine's Day stuff. Then we walked down to Macys and headed upstairs to try on dresses. Poor Dillon walked around and finally went down to Aeropostale to look around. After we tried on tons of dresses, we made out way down to Aeropostale to meet Dillon. That is one of my favorite stores! My favorite style of jacket is a hoodie, and I have four of them so Aeropostale is a great place to get hoodies on clearance!
+018.jpg)
Then we made our way down to American Eagle, where everything was so expensive! I much prefer the clearance rack at Aero. Anyway, back to AE, after contemplating many purchases (and ending up buying nothing) we decided to make one last stop at Claires. By the way, my other love is hats so when I saw a purple rainbow fedora, I almost died! I tried one on, fit perfectly. However, it was $16, so I immedietly put it back. There were also purses and fingerless gloves (which I also love, don't ask why), earrings and notebooks galore. Before we could get any tempting offers, we walked back up to the food court where our final stop was Dairy Queen to get Ice Cream. Oh my goodness gracious, whenever you find yourself at a Dairy Queen, try a Chocolate Xtreme blizzard, it's to die for.So all in all, it was super fun before the super bowl. I can't tell you how many Steeler jersies I saw people wearing! It was a bunch of fun and I hope we do it again soon. Happy Birthday Dani!
6 comments:
Gee. I need to improve my smile. :P I love the pictures though...:)
-Sarah C.
Do you know, I have never been to the mall with girlfriends. Mom doesn't count =)
Aw, that sounds like a great day!! I'm glad you had such a good time together!!
It sounds wonderful!
~Bekah:)
Ella-when/if you come here, we can go!! That would be FUN!!! :)
Bekah-and if you ever visit we DEFINETLY have to do that! :)
I wish I had the time and means to visit all my friends who live out of state! What a roadtrip that would be! :)
Ahh, the food court... so bad for you, yet so much fun. Here at our house, we mourn the loss of the EMS store right on the corner. That place was cool. And of course, they replaced it with something dumb- a halloween outfitters store. I'm not sure what it is now, though...
And you guys didn't stop at the Apple Store? What a sad state of affairs...
Scout: Your smile is perfect
Ella: if we ever get to meet you in person, we need to go.
Bekah: It would be so much fun if we could do it together
IJosh: No... we passed it, I think... anyways, Apple just doesn't thrill me as much as ice cream at the food court (the reason we passed the Apple store)(I can hear a collective gasp from church members)
Post a Comment