FOR TODAY- Tuesday, January 13th, 2009
Outside my window... the sun is up, the wind is blowing the tire swings, snow is on the ground, blinding me when I look out... :o)
I am thinking... that I need to finish a biographical report
I am thankful for... my fuzzy bathrobe, and God's faithfulness
From the kitchen... Well, my dad is re-painting it, so for now it is covered in dropclothes and paint cans.
I am wearing... gray leggings, a denim skirt, a pink t-shirt and my Aeropostale hoodie
I am creating... a baby afghan... pray it turns out better than my last one!
I am going... to the Maxi Saver w/ a dear friend to see High School Musical III: Senior Year
I am reading... The Kellyhorns by Barbara Cooney
I am hoping... that the movie I am going to see today won't be a big waste of money
I am hearing... Ronnie and Anna playing Star Wars as Anakin and Padme
Around the house... shoes lined up by the front door, Mum crocheting, Meghan making her bed, me still in mine
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm adding you to my RSS feed so I can keep up with yours!
Post a Comment