My home is in a slight state of chaos right now...it happened suddenly, when my husband, who is on vacation this week, decided to list his car on Craig's list...just to see if it was the Lord's will to sell it right now...well, it sold the next day within just a couple of hours after the initial phone call...it was gone....but he had to stop what he was doing to show it and transfer the title over...which was priming my kitchen to paint it. So...everything that was in there is in the diningroom and there are drop cloths everywhere. (does my writing sound a little chaotic as well?!)
What does this chaos have to do with crocheting...it calms my soul. The feel of my wooden hook, the yarn and the repetitive motion is very, very soothing to me right now...so, until my home is back to normal and less chaotic....I think I will just hang out with my children, read, watch movies and crochet...while watching my 6 month old nephew tomorrow and getting ready for Ronnie's birthday and his party on Sunday....if there are no new posts from me until after Sunday....you'll know why! LOL I'm sure Meghan and Sara will fill in with lots of posts between now and then. Next week, I'd like to share the crochet project I'm currently working on...a "Dr. Who" scarf...should be pretty cool when it is finished. Off to crochet a little bit...~Sue~
3 comments:
And I wonder just who that crazy scarf might be for? You are certainly welcome to visit with us here if you need a break from the paint fumes and drop cloths.
You are really working on the Dr. Who scarf?! I am looking forward to seeing that.
-Jill
Thanks for the invite...Anna just fell asleep...so I'm assuming she isn't feeling quite up to par...hmmm....the crazy scarf...for a 'wild and crazy guy'!
Jill...I would be happy to share the pattern with you if you are interested...I'm curious as to who long it will take!
Post a Comment