Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HSM 3

We just got back from seeing with Danielle, High School Musical 3: Senior Year at the one dollar theatre. It was a good movie, I have to admit. :) I really enjoyed seeing the conclusion of the national phenomenen. At first I really didn't want to see it at all, and wasn't planning on it, but the more I heard about I started feeling, "Okay...it's the LAST one! I have to see it...at least once." Even Mum admitted to wanting to see it. So Danielle set up a day and time for us to go and see it. It was 50 cent bucket of popcorn day where you bring your own container (up to 3 gallons!) and you get it filled for only fifty cents!! And free refills. LOL So we were giddy and excited to see it. I don't at all approve of what most of the celebrities staring in the movie do and/or stand for but the movie was really good. And hey, I only spent a dollar! There are a few 'iffy' moments in the movie involving the nasty prima donna, Sharpay, but overall it was really good. The choreography was better than the first two (especially the second one!) and I did like the songs. :) I was really hoping it wouldn't be really cheesy/corny as the second one was and it wasn't. It's just a 'one time' thing but I did enjoy watching it. Especially with two of my closest friends. There were many 'Awwww' moments and sighing and bursts of laughter. It's a good thing there were only about six other people in the theater. :)
So all in all it was a great time with Sara and a wonderful friend. A memory made. :)
One more thing to say: Michaela, if you're reading this, I know I'm a hypocrite since I said I was 'so done with the High School Musical stuff.' :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I won't call you a hypocrite! ;) I'm glad you enjoyed the movie- on the whole they seem very clean. more importantly, I'm glad you had a nice, relaxing time with Sara, your mom and friends!
-Michaela p.s a letter is on the way!