Sunday, January 18, 2009

A birthday party...and a "pre-Super Bowl" party!

What a great day! Church was wonderful...worship made me cry...and having Ron there, actually, all of us together made our day even more special!

Today we had a party to celebrate Ronnie's birthday! Filled with family...even though some of our precious family couldn't be with us today, they were in our thoughts. ( Hi, Mum!) Of course, with the Pittsburgh Steelers in THE playoff game today, everyone was talking about that. Here are some fun pictures from the party!

Happy 7th Birthday Ronnie!!!

My sister... Lori, Ty and Todd

My youngest sister, Pam and her son Justin
My wonderful nephew, Shayne! (NOT liking getting his picture taken!)
Ty ( 6 months old) I enjoy him so very much! Thank goodness, Lori is good about sharing him with me!


I love this!!! My Dad and Ty...guess who they are cheering on?!


I caught my Dad laughing...and eating pretzels at the same time!


Ronnie got an 'Anakin Skywalker' costume...I think it's really cool! Before him, I only had sisters and 2 daughters...so all of these "Guy" costumes and interests are all new to me!

Opening presents...


My Dear friend and old neighbor, Jamie! Boy, do I miss living across the street from her! I'm so glad that she and Elissa were able to join us!

My step-mom, Maryellen...a BIG Steeler fan! (makes great crab dip, too!)





My beautiful daughter, Meghan and I...it's rare that she agrees to have her picture taken, let alone posted on the blog...I still can't believe that she will be 16 soon!




My lovely mother-in-law, Ro...the kids call her "RoRo" instead of Grandma....my niece, Amanda started that when she was little and it stuck! Another big Steeler fan!Look at my sisters....aren't they beautiful?!




Of course, we're gathered around the food!

And.....as of RIGHT NOW....Pittsburgh Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Way to go, Steelers!!! Darn....I guess we'll have to have another party! ( it's the day before my sister Lori's birthday....we'll have another celebration!) ~Sue~

2 comments:

Patti said...

Looks like fun!! I know you know this, but you are certainly BLESSED beyond measure to have so much family around.

Love,
Patti

Tia said...

Tell Ronnie I said happy belated birhtday!!!!!