Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Musical Questionare!

My friend over at Unworthy Maiden has done these, and they looked really interesting! Since I don't have a playlist on our blog, I'm using my playlist from my laptop. I am very curious on the answers, for I have many different songs on this thing!!!! What you do is for every quuestion, your answer has tpo be a song. Just keep clicking Next for each question...here we go!

If someone says, "Is this okay? "Stand" by Rascal Flatts... what the heck???

How would you describe yourself? "Baby Girl" by Sugarland...awww, I guess this is true with my daddy.

What do you like in a guy/girl? "Change" by Taylor Swift...okay, changing..."Would You Go With Me" by Josh Turner...much better!

How do you feel today? "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift...thats a good one!

What is your life's purpose? "Love Story" by Taylor Swift...*sheepish grin* thats not all I think about! Just Sometimes...

What is your motto? "My Hallelujah Song" by Julianne Hough...neat! Look on the bright side of life

What do your friends think of you?"Adore" by Jaci Velasquez...good to know 8)

What do you think of your parents? "All that I Need" by Soverign Grace

What do you think about very often? "You lift Me Up" by Rachel Lampa

What do you think of your best friend?"Boondocks" by Little Big Town...odd

What do you think of the person you like? "Heavenly Father, Beautiful Son" by Soverign Grace...good: I like Jesus, so it makes sense! : )

What is your life story?"O Great God" COOL!!! God has been my life ever since the beginning!

What do you want to be when you grow up?"Live For You" by Rachel Lampa

What do you think when you see the person you like? Odd, "That song in my head" by Julianne Hough

What will you dance to at your wedding? "Love Story" by Taylor Swift

What will they play at your funeral? "Long Black Train" by Josh Turner...ohhhkay!

What is your hobby/interest? "Imagine Me Without You" by Jaci Velasquez...hmmm...

What is your biggest fear?"Lost Without You" by Jaci Velasquez (Talking about Jesus)

What is your biggest secret? "God So Loved" by Jaci Velasquez

What do you think of your friends? "Every time I Fall" by Jaci Velasquez

Okay, I tag Ella, Dani, Tia, and Lane so tag you're it!

5 comments:

Tia said...

Wait, I don't get it... what am I supposed to do???

Sara said...

You need to make a playlist of all the songs you have; then, for as many questions as you have, have that many songs. Then,as your answering each question, choose a song at random and that is your answer.

Tia said...

I'm still confused....

Sara said...

OK:
Make a list of music on your computer or Ipod...then copy and paste the questions onto a new post. Then take my answers out, and play your music. The first song is the 'answer' for the 1st question. Then close your eyes, click next song, and thats the answer for the next question. Its all random

Ella said...

I will be getting to this....sooner of later.