Monday, January 19, 2009

Abundantly blessed!

As a friend recently pointed out to me....I am abundantly blessed! Not only having all our family over yesterday....but, oh the friends that the Lord has blessed us with!!!! Some of our friends came to visit this morning and stayed for lunch....and others are stopping here for a short visit before leaving for Disney World tomorrow! ( she is graciously allowing me to "babysit" her new Taste of Home cookbooks for her while she is away!) And....tonight Meghan and Sara and I have our "Maiden's" bible study...more good fellowship, encouragment and friendship! I can truly say that "our cup runneth over...."with family, friends and fellowship! ( which is why my "Menu Plan Monday" is going to be a little bit late!) Here are some pictures from our morning visit! Here is my good friend, Danielle...another old neighbor...thank goodness, we still get together! She makes me laugh so much!
Here is her youngest son, Jude Francis...I love, love, love his 'Hanna Anderson' hat!

This is her beautiful daughter, Isabelle...I taught her to crochet today and sent her home with some cool pink yarn and a hook....she caught on right away!


Jude was hysterical with this little broom...he swept the whole time he was here!




Ronnie and Miles being "jedi"!



These handsome boys have known each other since birth...I love looking at the old pictures over the years from the time they were babies until now! They have a lot of fun when they get together!

Now....I am off to read 2 chapters and prepare for our study tonight! Thank goodness dinner is leftover from yesterdays party....I am wiped out! Tomorrow, it's lots of laundry and I think, a big pot of chicken and rice soup! ~Sue~

No comments: