Oh, my goodness...I love being able to access the internet...I love researching, looking up recipes, email...and writing, but sometimes I can't help thinking "wouldn't life be simpler without all of this technology?"
I have just spent from 6:30pm until 10:15pm trying to restore my internet and change my password to allow another laptop to access the internet. Are we very blessed to have laptops....very much! Do I have a lot of other things much more important to do with my time than be on hold and talk to 4 different technicians until the problem was solved(which involved one tech from the Phillipines telling me to move the 'blue internet' cord to the wrong port...the only problem!)... Like.....read a good book....comfortably in my nice warm bed....where I am going now...without any technology! Happy Dreams! ~Sue~
1 comment:
Oh, I'm sorry about all that! I hope it all starts working for you!
It's so great that you girls have a blog. I enjoy reading it and am soooo happy you have one!
Love you girls like you were part of my own family! :)
God bless!
~Bekah
Post a Comment