
I was tagged for the first time! Thank you Jessica McDonald for allowing everyone to be tagged by you! This tag is my answers about Christmas, which is fast approaching. Christmas happens to be my favorite time of year, so how could I pass up a "Christmas Tag"? *smile*
Here I go...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, without a doubt. Otherwise, wheres the fun of ripping it open and throwing it all over the living room :P
2. Real tree or Artificial? Definetly real. Artificials just don't feel right to me (sorry anyone out there that has one!)
3. When do you put up the tree? It varies, this year it was the beginning of December, methinks the 6th...
9. Easiest person to buy for? Anna. Anything pink, princess, or fairies is perfect for her!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail... except for the price of stamps. = )
:-)12. Favorite Christmas movie(s) ? The Nativity Story, The Toy that Saved Christmas, and White Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment