Thursday, December 11, 2008

What do you think?

I did it! I crocheted this scarf for my friend's birthday and it turned out beautifully! The fringe is all even, the edge is straight, and it looks so pretty (if I do say so myself!) The pattern is really simple, and it takes (without procrastination) probably a few weeks. All I did was I chained nineteen, then did doubles. At the end of the row, I chained two and started the next row. It's that simple! I was thrilled when I finished it, because I now need to crochet satchets for christmas presents! (By the way, if it curves in and after it's done you look at it and say, 'that don't look right!' it's really simple to fix: on the wider end, edge with a single. On the smaller ends, edge with a double. Add some fringe and voila! A wonderful scarf for a wonderful friend!

Much Love,

Sara

2 comments:

Katie said...

Excellent job, Sara! It looks beautiful!
God bless!
~Bekah

Author at 661 said...

I'd wear it. Very nice!