![]() |
| Joining with Ginny for her weekly Yarn Along...sharing my 2 favorite things...yarn and books! This week, I crocheted a hat and booties for a special cousin expecting her first baby and am working on finishing the baby afghan before the shower, the day after Thanksgiving. Working with 2 strands should get it done quickly. Am reading many books, but thought I would mention this one (before I need to return it to the library) Paleo Comfort Foods is a great cookbook! For anyone learning about low carb/no carb healthy living, this book has many recipes and advice to make what feels like "normal" food healthier. Check out more yarn and book goodness over at Small Things today! |
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God for you. 1st Thessalonians 5:16-18
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Yarn Along....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment