![]() |
| Oh, how I love this quote! I've always been an optimist...always loved 'Pollyanna', but since my illnesses have progressed over the years, it's been harder and harder on some days to count my blessings and look for the silver lining. I've recently discovered a very special blog. Sara Gitzen has written a blog that has blessed hundreds and hundreds of people! Her blog, Choose Joy, does just that...reminds us to CHOOSE joy. The link above will take you to Choose Joy and a post about not missing the silver lining because you are expecting gold. Sara wrote from the unique perspective of someone who has suffered from a very painful, debilitating ,chronic illness. Sara has recently passed away due to complications from her disease...which, to me, makes her thoughts even more poignant and meaningful. As I read thru more and more of Sara's writings....oh, how I am blessed! As she is now dancing on streets of gold...I pray that she knows....knows how very much the Lord has used her to bless countless others who are suffering from chronic illness and/or pain ..but there are so many more lessons to be learned here. I encourage you all to read this particular post of Sara's...and if you have some time....scroll thru and read more...you will be blessed! ~Sue~ |
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God for you. 1st Thessalonians 5:16-18
Monday, November 14, 2011
Silver Lining...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment